Silverton, Colorado 4th of July 2017
Public Restrooms: Silverton Visitors Center- 414 Greene St, Old Town Square- 1115 Blair Street, Columbine Park- 1245 Blair Street, Silverton Town Hall- 1360 Greene Street, Memorial Park- 1600 Greene Street, Various Locations of Porta Potties.
Per San Juan County Sheriff’s Office: Drone operators need to be conscious of ALL Aircraft that will be present on the 4th of July in Silverton. FLY OVER is scheduled for the parade, Flight for Life Helicopter will be landing 6:30 – 7:30pm scheduled, and NO DRONES should be in the air at this time! Aircraft have the right of way and the legal ceiling for drones is 400ft. VIOLATERS WILL BE PROSECUTED!
FIRST AID TENT There will be a first aid tent available the day of the 4th of July outside the Carriage House at 1450 Greene St
2017 4th of July Camping
We will be operating 2 different campgrounds on a 1st come 1st serve basis:
- Depot Campground (across the tracks at the train depot 10th & Cement)
- Kendall Mtn. Campground (KMCC 14th & Mineral) For more information contact Town Hall @ 970-387-5522
CAMPGROUND FEES Fees and rules for Camping and Parking
- $20/Person/Day (Checkout Time: 12 noon) RULES
- All state and local laws will be HEAVILY enforced
- ALL individuals MUST provide identification prior to entering
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS
- All individuals MUST sign a “Release of Liability” form prior to entering
- All individuals MUST wear a wristband at ALL TIMES
- All vehicles MUST have a permit
- Fires allowed in approved fire pits only
- NO ATV’s. NO UTV’s. NO dirt bikes.
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times
- You must clean up after your pet
- Trash must go in dumpster
- Quiet Hours: Midnight – 8am
- Littering, fireworks, and open fire fines STRICTLY ENFORCED
PLEASE BE COURTEOUS TO THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU
If you would like a printable schedule of events please feel free to use one of these.